This is the 60th in an ongoing series aimed to provide the overworked DM with ready-to run encounters. The PCs are called upon to negotiate the release of Almushakil Alhajar stone workers using whatever style of negotiation suits their theory of diplomacy.
The (possible) combat aspect of the encounter involves a small force of heavy infantry and cavalry, possibly supported by a CR 5 hill giant. The common soldiers are CR ¼ to ½, the sergeants are CR 1 and the captain is CR 3. This allows the encounter to be extensively customized.
The companion ZIP file contains JPEG versions of the maps (with and without grid), a Hero Lab file, the Word file of the encounter, and a PDF with character sheets for all the monsters.
The encounter includes:
- History/Background for the encounter.
- New Monsters
- Encounter guide
- New Spells
- Color Map
The companion ZIP file contains:
- JPEG and Campaign Cartographer versions of the maps (with and without grid).
- Hero Lab file for the encounter.
- Word file of the encounter.
- PDF of the character sheets for all the monsters.
- Character Export file compatible with Fantasy Grounds
This product is produced by Dungeon Masters Guild and is priced at $0.00
This is an affiliate post