Welcome to Xboat!
This is a science fiction fanzine, with most of the material suggested by fans who love Traveller. It’s about discussion, example, and bold ideas.
Each issue is at least 24 half-pages (5.5 x 8.5), and has content such as:
* Starships profiled and illustrated to inspire.
* Equipment. Various types, ready to use.
* Characters. Detailed for use in your games.
* Scenarios. Situations to drop your players into…
* Aliens. Strange new peoples to visit and interact with… or play one as a character!
* Beasts. New, interesting, and perhaps dangerous creatures await the intrepid explorer.
* Robots. Yes! Robots are first-class members of the Traveller game now.
…And Beautiful Artwork
Illustration is half of inspiration. My fantastic backers made it possible to jam in a generous helping of quality art into every issue.
I have leveraged the experienced and capable Ian Stead, Robert Pearce, Tim Osborne, and Brian Stearns for beautifully themed artwork. Ian’s starships are iconic, and Robert’s characters and creatures are inspired. Tim’s aliens are simply fantastic. Last but not least, Brian is admired for his work with Zaon, and his starship art is sleek and classy.
This product is produced by Robert Eaglestone and is priced at $2.50
This is an affiliate post