A quaint little town has built a reputation for mishaps and misadventure. As the popularity of their regional harvest festival grows, so does the trouble. Townsfolk have gone missing, strange creatures are crossing the border, effigies to a local scarecrow patron are being raised all around. Can you find out what is happening behind the scenes? Why does their cherry orchard bloom long into the winter? What is up with the town’s curse? And can you do it all before its time for the Great Feast to finish off the grand harvest celebration?
Contains several potential one-shots, use it for the holidays for years to come. Includes 4-hour, 8-hour, 12-hour, 16-hour and full campaign variations.
Inside you’ll find:
- Maps: 17 encounter maps
- Ruined Chateau
- Two-story Inn
- Pumpkin Patch
- Cherry Tree Orchard
- Huntsman’s Cabin
- Harvest Festival
- and more
- Monsters: 14 new creatures
- NPCs: 36 unique NPCs
- Information on Wickerjack, a powerful archfey
- A new demi-plane, a subset of the Fey Lands
- Introducing the Amber Court
- Gothic horror subplots
- A complete town with 200 years of history
- Harvest Festival: Players and characters can play games at this huge harvest festival. Included are over a dozen games and a Haunted House game.
- Easter Eggs
- References to many pop culture films and books.
- It’s got vampires, werewolves, reanimated creations, witches, ghosts, scarecrows, sea creatures, and more.
About the Author
Chris Valentine works in the software industry in Phoenix, Arizona. He has been involved with RPGs for over thirty years. In 2019, he decided to start writing content for his favorite game, and has already won the award for Best Nautical Adventure, in the latest M.T. Black compilation. He is also a graduate of the RPG Writer Workshop course.
This product is produced by Cryptwright Publishing and is priced at $9.95
This is an affiliate post