This supplement has 100 different encounters that characters could have when travelling though plains, savannahs and grasslands, those places where there is not much but flat ground, to make the journeys more interesting. These can be used to add detail and colour to a journey through a generally boring region or as a source of adventure hooks. Some are potentially useful, some are potentially hazardous and some are simply odd.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- Between two earthen banks runs a large river, though it is greatly diminished at the moment by the looks of it (DC 10 Knowledge (nature)), with muddy areas covering the ground beside it.
- Birds can be seen circling in the air some distance away. They can be identified as being vultures (DC 10 Knowledge (nature)) and if the area they are circling is approached, a dead horse can be found, a horse that has been ripped into pieces.
- Bodies, 23 all told, lie scattered on the ground. They appear to have died recently, and from violence going by the wounds (DC 10 Heal check to confirm this). Anything of value has been taken.
- Boulders stand in a large pile, seemingly natural but on closer examination (DC 10 Knowledge (nature) check or DC 10 Perception check to realise this) each rock appears to have been individually placed.
- Brass-bound wood sticks out of the ground, the corner of a buried chest that has been uncovered. The chest is empty save for dust.
One page is the front cover, one page the front matter, one page is ads and one the Open Game License.
The supplement is also available in a system neutral version. You do not need both versions.
Click on an image to check out more Pathfinder material
More supplements for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Keep checking back to see if more are added
This product is produced by Azukail Games and is priced at $1.49
This is an affiliate post