Codex is the monthly RPG magazine published by the Gauntlet gaming community! Each issue features a variety of articles organized around a theme, loads of original artwork, and a custom layout.
Inside Codex – Hearthfire:
- Packet A scene-by-scene storytelling game of navigation—literal and relational—amid the stormy seas between hope and home. It utilizes the cramped and disagreeable travel conditions of a 1800s-era transatlantic packet ship to bring out the best and worst in the characters as they undertake a grueling six-week voyage from Liverpool to New York City.
- Respite A game of comfort and companionship through adversity explored via stories told around a communal fireplace between battles. These stories are told on three Nights—phases of gameplay with unique circumstances that represent the beginning, middle, and end of a lengthy conflict.
- The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soulless A new mystery for Brindlewood Bay. What strange activities are going on at Snowdrop House, the town’s newest B&B, and what does the Mavens’ old friend, Letitia Dawes, have to do with it?
- Hearthfire A major expansion for Trophy Gold that adds new storytelling and character advancement elements to downtime.
- Three Dozen Precarious Places to Make Camp A miscellany.
- 11 original illustrations
- Custom layouts by Lu Quade and Jesse Ross
This product is produced by The Gauntlet and is priced at $9.00
This is an affiliate post