Zine of Wondrous Power
- A Talmudic Bestiary – A collection of creatures from Jewish lore. Compatible with Old-School Essentials.
- Welcome to the Dalelands – An essay about my travels in the Midwest and how it tied into my gaming life.
- DaVinci Labs: WRK400 Workman Modular Mecha – A technical profile on a utilitarian mecha.
- What’s the Point of It? – An essay about gaming while the world burns around you, and why I still do it.
- The Ioun Codex: The Iounmancer – A prestige class about mastery of ioun magic. Compatible with Old-School Essentials.
- The Secret of Brook’s Mine – A small dungeon crawl with an out-of-this-world surprise.
- Games as Essays – An essay about games primarily expressing ideas rather than rules for play.
* * *
Zine of Wondrous Power is a gaming zine by Daniel M. Perez dedicated to exploring playing, design, creation, and discussion of roleplaying games. It features short essays, small games, new rules and settings, fiction, and ideas. If it deals with roleplaying games as a hobby and art form, it has a home in the Zine of Wondrous Power.
PDF, 24 pages
Print version available on the publisher’s website
This product is produced by Highmoon Press and is priced at $2.99
This is an affiliate post