Bards of this college are focused on sowing discord, deceit and provoking people to reveal their darkest selves.
Evoke Dark Impulse
As a bonus action, you can expend a use of bardic inspiration to cause a creature within 30ft of you to use their reaction to perform one of the following of their choice:
- Cowardice: the creature moves up to its full speed away from its biggest threat, if it is grappled or restrained it attempts to break free with advantage and the creature is frightened until the end of its next turn.
- Desire: the creature moves up to half its speed towards a creature or object it desires and attempts to grapple or grab their desire with advantage. The creature is charmed until the end of its next turn.
- Despair: the creature starts to sob and wail uncontrollably about a secret experience or recent failure. Also it drops whatever it is holding or carrying and the creature is considered blind and deaf until the end of its next turn.
- Sloth: the creature is overwhelmed with numbing euphoria and lethargy. The creature gains temporary hit points equal to its number of hit dice but is unable to take an action on its next turn.
- Pride: the creature will begin to boast about a secret or immoral accomplishment, it gains advantage on intimidation checks and disadvantage on wisdom checks until the end of its next turn.
- Wrath: the creature moves up to half its speed to perform a single melee attack with advantage against a creature or object that provoked them, the next attack against this creature has advantage.
If you wish to choose an option for the creature to perform, then the creature must succeed against a wisdom saving throw against your spell DC to perform a different option. If the creature succeeds they know you attempted to use this feature on them and can choose to ignore this feature’s influence. Fiends have disadvantage on the saving throw, and celestials have advantage. This feature has no effect on constructs, oozes or undead.
This product is priced at $0.50
This is an affiliate post