This is a module for the Fantasy Grounds VTT. If you are looking for the PDF – click here.
Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf
By Christopher J. Moneymaker
A killer stalks the night and must be caught before he kills again!
Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf expands upon the village of Kellee and the domain of Tepest, which are the setting for this manhunt mystery adventure. A highwayman turned Murderer named Elgin the Wolf, menaces all eastern Tepest. As the boneyard fills up with his victims, the Reeve of Kellee becomes desperate to stop the killing spree. He puts out a call for brave adventurers to track down and bring in Elgin, to face justice. Will you answer the call?
Can you catch the wolf before he kills again?
Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf is an adventure for 4 to 6 1st to 3rd level charters that should take 1 to 3 game sessions to complete.
This adventure/campaign expansion features:
* A full, rich adventure Ravenloft: Prey of the Black Wolf.
* 4 monsters that are new to 5th Edition D&D.
* 50 new NPCs for PCs to meet.
* 5 Pre-generated PCs that allow your group to jump right into the game!
* 21 new, full-size maps, including area maps like the map of the Northern Core Lands or the village of Kellee, and battle maps like the sewer or road encounter maps.
* New high-quality art throughout!