Oracles Notebook is a notebook with pre-printed oracles. Whether you are a Game Master, a solo player or just want to write, sometimes you need a spark to stimulate your imagination.
Oracles Notebook is designed to work in double-page mode. The page on the left is for writing, while the page on the right is for dual use:
– a blank square part will be useful to draw plans, track characters’ lives or simply keep notes for later
– the oracle part contains a set of 10 randomizers and a random draw of 8 different dice
Oracles Notebook is the ideal tool for writing stories or running a game without a Game Master.
Thanks to the pre-printed Oracles, you can easily:
– determine a level of tension in a scene with the oracle of difficulty and instability
– imagine scenes thanks to three visual icons
– create unique NPCs – the character section gives a name, race, personality trait and a job
– generate quests, leads or rumors thanks to the plot generator which includes an action verb, a target (object or character), a motivation and a place. Combined with the previous oracles, you can easily generate stories like [someone] wants to [do something] to [someone/something] because [motivation].
Oracles Notebook is compatible with all role-playing games and systems. The version you hold in your hands is specific to medieval fantasy worlds.
This book contains 13 double pages of oracles, a table of contents to stay organized and a blank hexmap at the end of the notebook useful for drawing maps. The PDF is in A4 format but is intended to create an A5 booklet. Printing instructions are included.
If you enjoyed this product, you might like Oracles Notebook vol.1
Do not hesitate to visit our Doppelgänger Publishing page.
This product is priced at $1.49
This is an affiliate post