This set of 3D-printable STL terrain continues the Wet Dungeons line of watery pools and streams for dungeon layouts. It expands the selection of dungeon walls on brick-style wet dungeon floors, including more wall and post models as well as ruined wall models and a special bonus model. All these models can be mixed with other Wet Dungeons sets to make more elaborate layouts.
The plain water tile that matches the water texture used in this set can be found in FDG Dungeon Hazards & Traps.
Recommended Print Settings:
- Layer Size: 0.15mm, or 0.1mm for finer detail
- Infill: 10% for all models recommended, especially thin posts and door frames
- Top/Bottom Layers: 6 (or 0.9mm if using a different layer size than 0.15mm)
- Side Shell Count: 2 (or 0.8mm if using a different nozzle size than 0.4mm)
- Raft/Brim/Supports: none
- Wet Dungeon Floors — the base floors with both brick and natural styles
- Wet Dungeon Floors 2 — more natural floors to add variety to your Wet Dungeon layouts
- Wet Dungeon Walls — more wall/floor combinations
- Wet Dungeon Walls 2 (Natural) — similar to these models, except with the natural-style wet floors
- Wet Dungeon Walls 3 — dungeons walls on the expanded selection of natural floors
- Wet Dungeon Elevation — bring new levels to your Wet Dungeon layouts!
This product is priced at $9.99
This is an affiliate post