This set of 3D-printable STL terrain continues the Wet Dungeons line of watery pools and streams for dungeon layouts. Once again, it includes two styles of wet dungeons, with a brick edge and with a rougher natural edge. These models include wet floors adjacent to dungeon walls, and they can be mixed with other Wet Dungeons sets to make more elaborate layouts.
The plain water tile that matches the water texture used in this set can be found in FDG Dungeon Hazards & Traps.
Sample layouts in each style (these layouts also use tiles from Wet Dungeon Floors):
Recommended Print Settings:
- Layer Size: 0.15mm, or 0.1mm for finer detail
- Infill: 10% for all models recommended, especially thin posts and door frames
- Top/Bottom Layers: 6 (or 0.9mm if using a different layer size than 0.15mm)
- Side Shell Count: 2 (or 0.8mm if using a different nozzle size than 0.4mm)
- Raft/Brim/Supports: none
- Wet Dungeon Floors — the base Wet Dungeon floors with both brick and natural styles
- Wet Dungeon Floors 2 — more natural floors to add variety to your Wet Dungeon layouts
- Wet Dungeon Walls 2 (Natural) — more wall and post combinations, wet ruined walls, and more
- Wet Dungeon Walls 2 (Brick) — more wall and post combinations, wet ruined walls, and more
- Wet Dungeon Walls 3 — dungeons walls on the expanded selection of natural floors
- Wet Dungeon Elevation — bring new levels to your Wet Dungeon layouts!
This product is priced at $11.99
This is an affiliate post