A scenario by Paul Fricker.
You’ve been at sea for 13 months. There’s salt in your beard, and weevils in your biscuits!
Taking inspiration from Moby Dick, Full Fathom Five puts the players aboard a whaling vessel in 1847. As the ship sails across the Pacific Ocean strange and terrible events unfold.
The scenario is intended for four to six players, with advice included for running with fewer (all the way down to one Keeper and one player). The game usually runs in a single intense session of play.
Full Fathom Five is designed for use with the 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game, and includes:
- Period character sheets designed specifically for this scenario;
- Pre-generated characters for your players;
- Black and white portraits for each of the 23 crew members;
- Deck plans (2);
- Crew rosters (one for the Keeper and one for the players);
- Player handouts;
- Advice on how to run and present the scenario;
- A black & white version;
- A separate file of handouts ready for you to print out at home.
Paul Fricker has co-written numerous books for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition, including: Call of Cthulhu Keeper Rulebook, Investigator Handbook, Masks of Nyarlathotep, and Two-Headed Serpent. Paul’s scenarios include Gatsby and the Great Race and Dockside Dogs.
This product is priced at $6.99
This is an affiliate post