Welcome to Xboat!
This is a science fiction fanzine, with most of the material suggested by fans who love Traveller. It’s about discussion, example, and bold ideas.
Each issue is at least 24 half-pages (5.5 x 8.5). Xboat No. 3 has these articles:
* A Starship (the Orca Mk IV) profiled and illustrated to inspire.
* Equipment: the Lesler-Khalan accelerator/recoilless pistol, and an exploratory mini-submarine.
* Features: Clipper Ship services, Psionic task modifiers, and notes on the Republic of Regina.
* Aliens: the Zigallekan, a flight-capable people.
* A creature that rivals Imperial dreadnoughts in size.
* A pair of drive-tech robots.
…And Beautiful Artwork
Illustration is half of inspiration. My fantastic backers made it possible to jam in a generous helping of quality art into every issue.
I have leveraged the experienced and capable Ian Stead, Robert Pearce, Tim Osborne, and Brian Stearns for beautifully themed artwork. Ian’s starships are iconic, and Robert’s characters and creatures are inspired. Tim’s aliens are simply fantastic. Last but not least, Brian is admired for his work with Zaon, and his starship art is sleek and classy.
This product is priced at $2.50
This is an affiliate post