An Imperial German Air Service squadron has gone rogue! Its members have been seen dragging downed Allied pilots away to some grisly fate – cannibalism is suspected! Enter the Aces, an elite Allied squadron, tasked with putting an end to this unnatural threat!
Inspired by the dogfights of the First World War and the early days of aviation, Red Skies puts the players into the cockpit of a Sopwith Camel biplane in 1917. As the war rages beneath them, the pilots of the Aces combat Mythos threats from the air.
The scenario is intended for one Keeper and one player. The game usually runs in a single two-hour session of play.
Red Skies is designed for use with the 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game, and includes:
- Six pre-generated characters inspired by actual First World War pilots for your player to chose between;
- Two new unique monsters inspired by the folklore of Europe;
- Modified Chase rules to simulate the excitement and terror of an aerial dogfight;
- A handy chart of 20 Hazards and Barriers to add extra danger to air combat;
- Advice on how to run and present the scenario.
Craig Lawson has written numerous short stories for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition, Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game, Cthulhu Invictus, and many more, though they’re mostly locked up safe on his hard drive. This is Craig’s first scenario.
This product is priced at $2.50
This is an affiliate post