In the Land of the Faceless Sphinx
The land of Yar-Ammon is old — and even older are its gods. In the desert city of Khadis, a colossal faceless sphinx broods over empty altars and forbidden secrets. Hungry beasts gather ever closer to the city gates, while strange plots are afoot in the royal palace. Legacies from the past haunt an old king, and the sinister priests of Zothur watch from the shadows of the throne.
Can you unravel the mysteries of accursed Khadis — and live to tell the tale?
Savage Swords and Sinister Sorcery
“Song of the Beast-Gods” is a stand-alone sword and sorcery adventure module, inspired by the pulp era tales of Robert E. Howard and Clark Ashton Smith. Venture in the footsteps of Conan the Cimmerian, Satampra Zeiros of Uzuldaroum, Imaro of Nyumbani, and other fabled thieves, reavers and slayers!
Written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, the adventure in this book can be easily adapted to any fantasy roleplaying game ruleset or edition.
- A fully detailed sword and sorcery adventure for character levels 2-3
- Use as a stand-alone module for an evening or two of play, or use the background information as the basis for several adventures
- A mix of wilderness travel, palace intrigue, and delving into forbidden underground vaults — a chance for every character class to shine!
- Region, city and dungeon maps
- New monsters and creature templates
- Background information on the lands, races and cults of the World of Xoth
- Original artwork by Storn Cook
This product is priced at $8.00
This is an affiliate post