DAVY JONES’ LOCKER WAS BUST OPEN: the navy and trading companies are almost ruling the sea. For a moment, this weakened Davy Jones’ grip on it’s locker. Creatures and cursed pirates escaped, taking along some of Davy Jones powers.
You are some of the last pirates. Davy Jones promised you free passage to Fiddler’s Green if you can defeat the fugitives. To help in your task, he loaned you some of the powers that he still had left. For gold and paradise, hoist the colours!
LOCKER is a self-contained lo-fi RPG about pirates pursuing Davy Jones’s Locker escapeess . Inspired by One Piece, Pirates of the Caribbean and 7th Sea. It’s 3 pages and a cover, fitting on two sides of a letter-sized page.
- Basic rules for play based on the FREE 24XX SRD
- Rules for creating pirates, including 10 davy jones borrowed gifts and powers, 10 nicknames and 10 notable feats
- Rules for creating a pirate ship, including 20 traits and tables for creating the ships flag and name
- Rules for special advancement: pirates can exchange their power for the one they just recovered, even your ship levels up
- Rules for techniques and magic: including 5 ring masteries and 20 magic seals
- GMing prompts including 20 locations, 20 complications, 20 escapees (legendary pirates and monsters) and 20 power an escapee stole from Davy Jones
LOCKER is the 3rd title of the 18XX series. Every game in that series occur roughly at the sime time period., allowing them to be mixed and still be historically accurate!
This product is priced at $2.00
This is an affiliate post