Floors. All dungeons will have them at some point. In some cases, the floors may be important, relevant or dangerous. In others, the floors will simply be scenery. This supplement has 100 different floors that can be used within a dungeon to flesh out a room. Some of them may appear important or puzzling, but none have any game effect unless the GameMaster decides otherwise.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- The stone floor is hidden beneath a thick, expensive looking purple carpet that is laced with gold threads (DC 20 Appraise values the carpet at 500 gp; it is bulky, difficult to transport and weighs 500 lbs).
- Most of the flagstone floor is comprised of concentric circles of stones, and the stones of each circle are about 2′ wide. When a circle is stepped on, it starts to rotate. The circles alternate in direction, with one rotating clockwise followed by one rotating anticlockwise. When all weight is removed, the circle stops rotating (traveling from one rotating circle to another requires a DC 5 Acrobatics check to avoid falling prone).
- Dozens, if not hundreds, of steel daggers have been fixed into the stone of the floor, point upwards (moving through the daggers requires a DC 10 Acrobatics check every round; failure results in falling and taking 2d3 Atk 15 melee attacks, each doing 1d3 pints of damage).
- The floor is a maze of stone walls, each about 6″ high, that has been covered with a transparent sheet. Rats are running through the maze, occasionally appearing or disappearing through holes where the maze meets the walls. (There are 1d2 rat swarms within the maze at any time; they will not be aggressive unless first attacked.)
- The floor arches up several feet into the centre of the room, before descending again.
One page is the front cover, one the front matter
The supplement is also available in a system neutral version. You do not need both versions.
Click on an image to check out more Pathfinder material
More supplements for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Keep checking back to see if more are added
This product is priced at $1.25
This is an affiliate post