Fleshing Out Curse of Strahd is a series of expansions and elaborations to the core Curse of Strahd campaign. The full series is a DM tool that adds depth to various NPCs, streamlines confusing plot lines, fills in plot holes, and alleviates some of the stress associated with TPK inducing encounters throughout the campaign.
Within Chapter 3: Village of Barovia, you’ll find the following:
- Location Advice & Adventure Flow. How might you present the various locations and events in the village? Who lives there and why is the populace really so reclusive?
- Quick Reference Tables. Handy charts listing notable NPCs and the items available at Bildrath’s Merchantile.
- Granny’s Pies. Advice on handling Morgantha’s encounter and alternate mechanics for dream pastries.
- NPC Advice. Expanded ways to tackle Ismark, the owners of the Blood on the Vine, and other NPCs in the village.
- Ireena. A full and comprehensive write-up on Ireena, one of the most important NPCs in the game! How can you RP her? How do you get your players to like her? How does her story end?
- Fighting Doru. There’s another monster in the basement! How might you handle this fight without making it too easy or too difficult?
Like what you see? Keep up with the whole Fleshing Out series!
This product is priced at $2.00
This is an affiliate post