However, the plot thickens when the Investigators discover the truth behind the creature’s horrific origins and must choose between following the lunatic ravings of an occult scientist or the cryptic doctrine of an esoteric order of witch-hunters, to end the threat and restore order to the community.
Beyond the Flesh is an adventure scenario for the Call of Cthulhu RPG set in the Wystdovja Vale – a fictitious pseudo-European river valley located along the northwestern reaches of the Adriatic Sea, and set in the Gaslight Era of the 1890s. Something like H.P. Lovecraft’s Arkham, or Ramsey Campbell’s Goatswood, the Wystdovja Vale is an attempt to create a sandbox location where Investigators can pit themselves against the horrors of the Mythos, as well as more classic monsters of Gothic horror, all while trekking about in horse-drawn carriages, Inverness cloaks, top hats, and mutton-chops.
In this Scenario
- Numerous scenes of horror and debauchery
- A bloody mystery in the remote township of Fenwickett
- More raw meat than you can shake a kielbasa at!
- Reconcile a tender romance soured by misfortune and tragedy!
- Introduces Baron Pettibone and the Lodge of the Black Covenant
- Learn ‘mad’ skills in the field of occult scientist
- Formulate NEW reagents, and construct your own Bio-Deresonator Device!
- Learn the ways of the witch-hunter and discover the Secret Sanctum of Torsten Grunwold!
- Do battle with an unholy abomination – the Skin-Crawler (a new creature)
- A Complete 84 page pdf adventure for Beyond the Flesh (Can be printed in booklet form from most home printers)
- A pdf map of Wystdovja (suitable for printing at large size)
- pdf maps of the township of Fenwickett, The Klotz Homestead, The Klotz Farmhouse, and Baron Pettibone’s Windmill Lab (all suitable for printing, or usable with most online tabletops)
This product is priced at $6.00
This is an affiliate post