Nothing fantastical about this map, it’s just your run of the mill city street, in a clean area of town where it’s safe to walk at night and everyone knows their neighbors. But I figured city streets from all walks of life could be versatile maps to have in your arsenal so I made this 🙂
Included in this purchase:
- 4096 x 3104 JPG map file both with and without grid (25×19 grid)
- Fantasy Grounds .mod file file which has the map, the grid data, and line of sight data.
Do these maps work with Roll20/Foundry/XXX virtual tabletop?
You can import the JPG files into any system you use to play your games online, however, if you want to use the .mod file with the grid and line of sight data you will need to use Fantasy Grounds Unity.
How do I use the .mod File?
- When you open up Fantasy Grounds Unity, before you load anything else up, click on the folder in the top left corner of your screen.
- This will open the place on your computer the Fantasy Grounds file are saved. Drag the .mod file into the folder called “modules”.
- Once you load your game, in the bottom right you should be able to choose Library —> Modules and choose the file you just added.
I like your maps!
Not really a question but… you can support me on my Patreon (Patreon.com/angelamaps) and get a large library of maps (including this one) and new maps every month.
Free Maps: www.AngelaMaps.com
Angela Maps is part of Spooky Action Games – www.SpookyActionGames.com
This product is priced at $1.00
This is an affiliate post