This supplement contains 100 different cargoes that characters could come across. They may be cargoes looking for shipment, likely at spaceports at the dodgier end of the scale, or found on a ship. The cargoes range from small to substantial, and most either seem suspicious or have the potential to cause problems. Such could involve cargoes that spoil or otherwise become worthless before they reach their destination at one end of the scale, progressing through uses that look suspiciously military in nature up to cargoes that are illegal and outright dangerous.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- Good-quality replacement components for starships. They are all used and marked as such, but are well maintained and will do the job well. However, diving into their origin will reveal they have come from various ships that have disappeared.
- Harvested organs being shipped to wealthy recipients from unknown, and possibly unwilling, donors.
- Heavily reinforced crate with multiple locks, fastenings and straps and, by the looks of it, a life support system.
- Heavy-duty explosives with a stated use in demolitions.
- Heavy metal ingots, some just valuable, others radioactive, though stored in shielded containers.
One page is the front cover, one the front matter and most of one is ads.
Click on an image to check out more starport supplements
More things related to starports
Keep checking back to see if more are added
This product is priced at $1.25
This is an affiliate post