Druids, rangers, and adventurers of all walks of life, rejoice! 7 new feats await you in this pay-what-you-want publication. Here is a quick rundown of them:
- Explorer. Anyone could benefit by giving themselves advantage on a few crucial checks!
- Hearty Shapeshifter. Whether a druid or a polymorph enthusiast, you prove more durable than most.
- Natural Conjurer. You are skilled at summoning beast, fey, and plant creatures.
- Poison Adept. Your poison spells are particularly effective against those with no special defense, and are stronger in general.
- Spidermind. Learn spells that mimic some of the talents and cunning of spiders. Most effective for characters with high Wisdom.
- Tilting at Windmills. All weapons are deadly in your hands, and you react better to moments of chaos and madness.
- Warden’s Shield. A ranger who chooses a shield need not be weaker than their brethren.
While this publication gives some nods to my book “Nature Magic, Codex Seven of the Enchiridia Mysteria,” it can be used stand-alone to supplement the Player’s Handbook.
This product is priced at $1.00
This is an affiliate post