Azlac, the Goblin King that has united several scattered goblin tribes in the area, has been wreaking havoc on the local towns and roads. Can the players infiltrate his lair and end the goblin raids once and for all? In addition to some new Goblin baddies to throw at your players – including a goblin-harpy crossbreed – Azlac also has two powerful magical weapons at his disposal. The players will need their wits, brawn, and possibly some unlikely allies they meet along the way if they are to survive.
There are some great low-level goblin adventures out there. Lair of the Goblin King, a 4th level adventure for 5e, is meant to be used at the final “boss battle” adventure to complete a low level goblin ark for your campaign.
- 12 Page 5e Adventure for a 4th level party
- Loaded with full-color artwork
- 3 Original Monsters with artwork and VTT Tokens
- 2 New Magic Items
- 4 High Resolution battlemap variants of the Goblin Lair ideal for VTT
- 12 Hexplorer Map Tiles to create a regional area for hex-crawl campaigns
- Plug-and-play design to make dropping the adventure into your campaign as easy as possible with minimal prep
Download Files in .zip Includes Adventure PDF, PNG Battlemaps, PNG NPC Tokens, and PNG Hexplorer Tiles.
This product is priced at $2.99
This is an affiliate post