Mars ain’t what it used to be..
John Carter and Dejah Thoris are ancient history, but there’s still adventure to be had on Mars…just a seedier sort of adventure.
A Troika! setting based on the Mars of the novels of Edgar Rice Burroughs (A Princess of Mars, Gods of Mars). It’s set in the year 1960, where the Cold War of Earth has come to Mars. Imagine a Barsoom novel written by Graham Greene or John le Carré
Things to Do
- Visit the corrupt Cartertown (formerly Helium) where the cruel Cathoris XII, Jeddak-For-Life rules, with the aid of his Earthly puppet masters.
- Party with slumming Red Martian nobles.
- Match wits against the Communist agents of the People’s Democratic Republic of Okar.
- Tussle with the brutal Green Martian Gangsters
- Race with the Martian hot rodders.
- 36 PC Backgrounds
- 15 Enemies
- Places of Note
- Plot Seeds
- A5 sized
Barsoom: 1960 is an independent production by Norton Glover and is not affiliated with the Melsonian Arts Council.
This product is priced at $3.00
This is an affiliate post