This product is perfect for your Ravenloft exploration, containing maps that will fit the dark theme of such games. You will find a full-preview to give you an idea of the maps available in this product. Most of them have additional versions in order to fit different situations.
Alternatively, you can use this as creepy wilderness in any setting.
You may use these maps for both personal and commercial use. They can be altered, modified, cropped, or combined, but must maintain their original resolution. If you use these maps in commercial products, you must credit Christian Zeuch. You cannot resell these maps individually or collectively as their own product. In DriveThruRPG or DMsGuild, add Christian Zeuch as Artist.
This product presents 8 unique maps, each with different versions, with a total of 82 maps. The versions contain a variation of tree transparency, rain night, 4k resolution and others. Each type has a gridded and a gridless version.
Here is the map list, with the size in squares, resolution and a brief description on them:
- Abandoned Fountain [20×20 sq, Res 2048×2048]: an old fountain up some hillls. What are the fountain’s properties?
- Behind the Waterfall [20×20 sq, Res 2048×2048]: a cave behind a waterfall containing an altar and three tombs. Who’s in the tombs?
- Big Roots [20×20 sq, Res 2048×2048]: a small clearing with a large trees and deep roots, surrounded by funghi and mushrooms. Is this tree cursed?
- City Watch HQ [30×40 sq, Res 1536×2048]: a small city watch headquarters with a basement. What kind of sick experiments are they running?
- Forest Pond [30×40 sq, Res 1536×2048]: a small pond withing the woods. Who lays there?
- Misty Road [30×40 sq, Res 1536×2048]: a road surrounded by thick mist. What dangers await the party?
- River [30×40 sq, Res 1536×2048]: a river with a rowboat. Is it safe to cross?
- The Tomb [20×20 sq, Res 2048×2048]: a house built in front of a cave. Who were they trying to keep inside the cave?
This product is priced at $9.99
This is an affiliate post