Grimnir’s Lore: The Complete Tome of Norse Magic!
Whether you’re homebrewing a grimdark Viking campaign based on the Norse sagas—or just looking to change things up a bit with some new options for players and DM’s—The Book of Seiðr presents a host of new content to bring Norse magic to your 5E game!
Featuring 31 pages packed with content:
- Comprehensive lore introducing the core concepts and practices of seiðr magic based on attestations from Norse sagas, Skaldic poetry, and historical research.
- 3 new seiðr-themed subclasses.
- 9 new spells and 5 eldritch invocations.
- 8 feats to expand your character’s connection to seiðr magic.
- 5 monsters with easy-to-use game statistics to serve as guiding spirits for companions.*
- New spell focuses and 3 new magic items.
- Woadcraft: a new model for magical tattoos, including 15 new tattoos
- Alternate rules for treating magical tattoos as feats with 21 additional woad feats.
*Note: 4 of the monsters included in this text previously appeared in The Book of Monstrous Kennings by Thieves’ Cant Games.
Note: This product is for use in the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop. If you would like to purchase the PDF version, click here.
A companion piece to The Book of Monstrous Kennings:
This product is priced at $4.95
This is an affiliate post