The Priest, the Witch, and the Lost Temple is a 40-page adventure for characters of levels 2 to 3. The town of Whitehaven is beset with undead. The townsfolk are quick to blame the so-called Witch of Whitehaven, who lives nearby with her partner in the Surbrin Hills. Yet a more insidious evil lurks in the midst of town, cloaked in a holy man’s robes. And far underground, an ancient evil artifact stirs. The town is in need of heroes. Will you answer the call?
In this adventure, you will find:
- a description of the town of Whitehaven
- a vivid cast of characters in the town and beyond
- a variety of locations that could be used or adapted elsewhere, including a town, crypts, a wizard’s home, and an underground temple
- a combination of roleplay, exploration, and combat encounters
- an adventure likely to entail 12-15 hours of gameplay.
- LoS added for FGU
Note: This product is for use in the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop. If you would like to purchase the PDF version, click here.
This product is priced at $5.95
This is an affiliate post