When searching in various places, including homes, desks and the pockets of corpses, characters may on occasion stumble across notes and letters that contain meaningful or important information. They may also find notes and letters that are not. This supplement contains 100 notes and letters that characters could find in Miskatonic Country, focusing in or about Kingsport. They may be simple letters about appointments or musings, or perhaps clues towards something more sinister. Keepers can use them as background colour, misinformation or as potential adventure hooks.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results:
- I have been unable to find an extant copy of the ship’s manifest as yet. I’m sure that there is one, though. Try speaking to your own sources about it; perhaps the harbourmaster’s has a copy. W.
- I just picked up a new batch from an estate sale and I think it has some items you’ll want to take a look at. Pop in when you have the chance. Jim.
- I know Oakes proved himself to be the rightful inheritor of the mansion, but something just seems wrong about the paperwork. John.
- I need you to take a look at the latest batch of glue. Something just doesn’t seem right with it.
- I recommend taking a look into the younger Cabot’s activities. I think you’ll find some of his real estate dealings of interest.
One page is the front cover and one the front matter.
This product is priced at $1.49
This is an affiliate post