“The original Pathfinder RPG summoner class is fine.”
I’m glad you think so. In that case, you’re going to love the s-class shifter, which has been balanced around the same general power level as the original summoner while still remaining fully compatible with a standard adventuring party. In fact, we are retuning every other class to be on par with that one, and the shifter is just another of our offerings so far.
As this line continues to gain support, we’ll be sure to release more, and eventually collect them into a full book for POD.
- A full, 20-level s-class that you can bring to the table right beside others like it, including the original s-class, the summoner.
- Streamlined class features that make it easier to learn and take on various forms.
- A cleaned up version of shifter claws that splits the feature into natural weapons and natural strike.
- Offers more choices beyond increased critical multiplier when you reach 11th level.
- A sample of 14 shifter aspects for easy reference while playing.
In addition to the s-class description, this is a full-use document for your character. No need to look at other books unless you need to know greater details, such as additional aspects or archetypes.
Also from Samurai Sheepdog
Other S-Class Character Options
The Book of Many Things
The Book of Many Things is A collection of requests from around the internet that introduces and explores the Shattered Worlds; a multiverse of realities representing our homage to popular fiction and media. Want a preview of the themes and content? Check out the Master Content Index, which is updated as each volume is finished so you’ll always know what you can find inside and where to look.
Additional Pathfinder 1e Content
Pathfinder 2nd Edition Content
5th Edition Content
Miscellaneous and Fiction
This product is priced at $1.00
This is an affiliate post