Ever needed a spaceship wreck deckplan? Here’s =one for you with a load of different variants, but it also comes with a bas=ic operational version for normal use.=C2=A0
Originally I designed this ship for my Starfinder campaign and it was supp=osed to be a quick derelict deckplan, but I ended up making an operational =version of the ship, a separate crawlspace level, and a set of tokens for t=he ship. So, it took a bit longer to get this finished than I thought at fi=rst, but I’m really happy how this turned out in the end.=C2=A0
Soon after this release I’ll post a new patrons-only po=ll about the next deckplan.=C2=A0
I hope you= like this deckplan and let me know in the comments if there’s something yo=u especially like about this so I can fine-tune my deckplan building proces=s 🙂
Acheron-class mining tugs are small but ro=bust spaceships with powerful engines designed to tow small asteroids or mi=neral payloads.
The ship can be operated by =a minimal crew, but a typical crew complement is around 8 to 14 crew member=s with 4 ship operators and the rest are mining crew. The ship also has fiv=e cryosleep modules to rotate the crew on longer assignments, transport ext=ra passengers, or for medical emergencies.
<=strong>Available Variants: This map comes with two ship levels: th=e main deck and a crawlspace level. Each level comes also with a number of =variants from operational default version to a wrecked derelict ship.=C2=A0=
- Neutral Light
- Dim lights / Derelict<=/li>
- Wreck (without blood stains)
Additionally, each variant comes with a P=NG / WEBP version with a transparent background for further customization.==C2=A0
Available File formats: JPG, PNG, WEBP
Dimensions: 4480x6160px / 32x44sq@140ppi (public preview @70ppi)
Recommended Scale: 5ft / 1,5 m per square
As a patron of Miska’s Maps, y=ou get extra variants for the map and other perks depending on your tier. Y=ou can download your rewards from the links below.
General Notes & Instructions:
Map Pack links point to a zip file containing all variants incl=uded in your tier.
- Bonus Content links (when available) po=int to a zip file containing all bonus content like assets, audio =tracks, tokens, and illustrations included with the map unless otherwise me=ntioned.
- PDF maps links point to separate zip fil=es with PDF versions of the map.
- Dropbox link points to th=e Hero Rewards archive with a link to a Dropbox folder including a=ll map variants, webp and PDF files, and any possible Mythos Maps variants =when available.
- If you get an error message (e.g.= “error 403”), please make sure that you are logged in to your Patreon acco=unt and subscribed to the tier you are trying to download.
- You can= find some previews of different map variants after the do=wnload links.
Download your pa=tron rewards from the links below:
- Explorer Map Pack (One varia=nt, 140ppi gridded and gridless JPEG)
- Adventurer Map Pack (All var=iants, 140ppi gridded and gridless JPEG & gridless PNG)
- PNG Map Pa=ck (All variants, transparent PNG)