I’m very excited to announce that I now have a<=strong> Commercial Creator License so writers and creators can use= my maps and content in their projects without explicit permission or negot=iation with me. My hope is that this will become a great resource for creat=ors looking to make content and adventures for Pi=rate Borg or Limithron’s Guide to =Naval Combat!
Sign up =here!
Using Limithron Maps & Content in Commercial =Products
Patrons subscribed to the Crea=tor Tier are allowed and encouraged to use Limithron maps & conten=t in their commercial projects.
It is aimed =at long term relationships, not =E2=80=9Csign up and grab what I need=E2=80==9D.
The following restrictions apply:
Restrictions on Use
Limithron maps and content are intended for use= in adventures and supplements. The following =C2=A0restrictions apply:
- 1000 word minimum.
- No repackaging and reselling as map or= asset packs.
- Cropping, editing, recoloring, and mashups must be a=pproved by me.
- It can not appear that your project is an official =Limithron release or that it is endorsed by me.
- You can not use my= content for T-shirt, posters, or other products out of the scope of this l=icense.
- I reserve the right to cancel this license, without refund=, at any time for creators I deem to be damaging to my brand or reputation,= or that I deem offensive or immoral. This includes but is not limited to a=ny projects promoting racism, homophobia, biogty, sexism, etc.
Virtual Table Top (VTT) Use
I encourage co=ntent creators to use high resolution Limithron maps & assets in their =Foundry and Roll20 content releases, but that use is not covered in= this Patreon Commercial Tier License. Contact me directly for det=ails. A typical agreement for short adventures is a 50/50 revenue split, bu=t this is negotiable (for example, a large adventure with only one Limithro=n map).
This blanket lic=ense is intentionally restrictive. Feel free to contact me directly to disc=uss use of my content without watermarks, at full resolution, etc. Please i=nclude a flat sum or profit sharing offer in your message.