As I released the pack of vehicle tiles/tokens recently, I thought there needs to be a map that could benefit from those. So, I figured that I haven’t ever done a proper parking hall or garage map and decided to fix this issue.C2A0
An underground parking hall or garage with a small office for the staff or security personnel. The hall is divided into two levels and there are multiple points of entry and exit to make things more interesting and give more tactical options for different scenarios.C2A0
The different variants allow this map to be used in various genres from heroic space opera to post-apocalyptic survival horror.C2A0
This map comes with a total of 20 variants divided into 5 themes. All variants come in gridded and gridless versions:
- Chrome City: includes hover cars and bikes in addition to conventional vehicles
- Modern: includes conventional vehicles
- Open: No vehicles and a single flat garage level
- Ruined: Vehicle wrecks and debris
- Space City: only hover vehicles and speeders, holographic signs in galactic alphabetC2A0
Size and Format
Available File formats: JPG, WEBP, PDF
Dimensions: 40×22 squares / 5600x3080px
Resolution: 140 pixels per square
Recommended Scale: 5ft / 1,5 m per square
As a patron of Miska’s Maps, you get extra variants for the map and other perks depending on your tier. You can download your rewards from the links below.
General Notes & Instructions:
- Map Pack links point to a zip file containing all variants included in your tier.
- Bonus Content links (when available) point to a zip file containing all bonus content like assets, audio tracks, tokens, and illustrations included with the map unless otherwise mentioned.
- PDF maps links point to separate zip files with PDF versions of the map.
- Dropbox link points to the Hero Rewards archive with a link to a Dropbox folder including all map variants, webp and PDF files, and any possible Mythos Maps variants when available.
- If you get an error message (e.g. “error 403”), please make sure that you are logged in to your Patreon account and subscribed to the tier you are trying to download.
- You can find some previews of different map variants after the download links.
Download your patron rewards from the links below: