This small black fortress sits off the rocky eastern shore of Shu-Qune. A narrow walkway leads down from the cliffs and then back up to the rocky peninsula where the bastion sits. The main tower / keep of the bastion is 5 stories tall, with most of the towers only having two stories with crenellated battlements atop them that havenE28099t had actual wooden hoardings atop them since the brief succession attempt by Baron SelE28099Qune which lead to his remaining forces and house staff to hole up in the keep for three years until finally one of his manservants assassinated him for the chance to finally leave the damp fortifications.
Approaching across the small walkway leads to the peak of the first promontory where a drawbridge can be lowered from the outer courtyard of the bastion itself to cross over. The inner courtyard is home to a small stable, the keep, and four defensive towers.
Today the Bastion is home to the E2809Csemi-exiledE2809D Warlock Without Voice and their immediate companions and company. Under their watch, the Blackstone Bastion has become home/prison to a number of air and water elementals that the Warlock uses to prevent traffic to the small peninsula.
The 1200 dpi versions of the map were drawn at a scale of 300 pixels per square and are 18,000 pixels (60 squares) wide. To use this with a VTT you would need to resize the squares to either 70 pixels (for 5E280B2 squares) or 140 pixels (for 10E280B2 squares) E28093 so resizing the image to either 4,200 pixels wide or 8,400 pixels wide, respectively.