FOREST RIVER MAP PACK
I know forests and rivers aren’t the most exciting things in the world, but they are pretty useful to have in your back pocket when your adventures need to travel from point A to point B and (undoubtedly) find themselves in trouble.
Three versions of this map: Normal, Autumn and Fey
Of course I have done all the setup in Fantasy Grounds with LoS and FX.
- Three .jpg maps 40 x 30 (4000 x 3000)
- Fantasy Grounds .mod file which has all of the maps, the grid data, LoS, Fx setup
Do these maps work with Roll20/Foundry/XXX virtual tabletop?
You can import the JPG files into any system you use to play your games online that allows them, however, if you want to use the .mod file with the grid and line of sight data you will need to use Fantasy Grounds Unity. If you use Foundry VTT, check out my Patreon!
How do I use the .mod File?
- When you open up Fantasy Grounds Unity, before you load anything else up, click on the folder in the top left corner of your screen.
- This will open the place on your computer the Fantasy Grounds file are saved. Drag the .mod file into the folder called “modules”.
- Once you load your game, in the bottom right you should be able to choose Library —> Modules and choose the file you just added.
This item is priced at $4.99
This item is produced by Angela Bradley
This is an affiliate post.