Thanks so much for your patience! We’re finally ready to unveil the Definitive Edition of Gruuk Jit’Jit. We’re also releasing our first bundle of map asseets! This post includes some new content and some slight tweaks to old content. A summary follows!
1. Patrons at the General Messenger and Chief Courier tier can now download the Definitive Edition Borough Guide! There’s a table of contents, a few errors have been fixed, and (most importantly) the whole document is now one big 231-page PDF. Wow, that’s a big dang PDF. You can grab the Definitive Edition PDF via this link.
2. All patrons can download the full suite of Gruuk Jit’Jit VTT Tokens via this link.
3. The Gruuk Jit’Jit Foundry module is completed! The whole city is implemented, interior maps are in place, and music + PDF are all ready to use as well. Patrons at the Chief Courier tier can grab the Gruuk Jit’Jit Foundry Module via the Chief Courier Master Post. If you notice any issues with the Foundry module, please just ping us, and we’ll make sure to edit and update ASAP!C2A0
Please note: there are two versions of the Gruuk Jit’Jit Foundry module, one that uses the Levels module (shout-out to Ripper93 for the incredible Foundry programming), and one that does not. Generally speaking, we strongly recommend that you use the version with Levels.C2A0
Additionally: we will only be supporting the most up-to-date stable version of Foundry moving forward. If you are having trouble loading our modules, it may be because you’re still using Foundry 9.0. Until you upgrade to v10, these modules will not work.
4. We’ve got high-res maps of the town that are ungridded, seamless, and magnificent. This time we have a bunch of variants: Original, Sunset, Cloudy, Sea, Landed, Snow, Space, Asteroid, and Space Storm. The variation maps are only available to patrons at the General Messenger tier and up!
5. We’ve released our first set of map assets! This bundle of vehicle assets includes 31 different boats, airships, carts, and vehicle components. Use them either as tokens in a VTT or as a tool to build new maps of your own. We’ll be releasing new asset bundles periodcally, but only for our Chief Courier patrons!
6. I just want to remind you about some additional resources we have available:
- You can check out this Google sheet to see every track we’ve released and filter them by tags, city, whatever. Very helpful for quickly finding tunes you need!
- Speaking of tunes, Gruuk Jit’Jit is now live on streaming services! Go listen on Spotify, Bandcamp, YouTube, or wherever you stream.
- If you want to make printouts for your players, or if you just want to browse our lovely artwork, we upload all of our illustrations to this Google Drive folder.
- We’ve also brought our 5e stat block guide up to date! Review our suggestions for which stat blocks to use for every NPC in the entire city.
We’ve uploaded a lot of revised links today, so if anything isn’t loading, please send us a message and we’ll be sure to fix it ASAP.