Level up your conjuration spells with more than 180 magical glyphs!
GLYPH Conjuration introduces over 180 new glyphs to your gaming table; further customize your spell to suit your playstyle and adapt to any encounter or situation!
Turn familiar spells on their head to overcome unsuspecting foes. Give new life to overlooked incantations and bring them to the forefront of your repertoire. Find the perfect combination of glyphs for your playstyle – or change it up every game!
As a Dungeon Master, glyphs offer bold, new ways to challenge and reward your players — twist your spellcasting creatures in fun and creative ways by applying glyphs to their spells, or hand out glyphs as magical items the players can collect and use.
This document includes:
Rules for using glyphs at your gaming table.
Advice on how to tailor glyphs to fit your campaign or setting.
Over 180 unique glyphs, covering every officially published 5e conjuration spell.
- Glyph of the Dedicated Spirit. The familiar is now immune to all types of damage and can’t be targeted by spells or effects, but it can no longer take any hostile action or use the Help action.
- Glyph of Pocket Familiars. The casting time of find familiar is now one action and you can have up to three familiars active at the same time, but the duration is reduced to 1 minute and each of the familiars must use a different form.
Cloud of Daggers:
- Glyph of Steel’s Fury. The damage die of cloud of daggers is increased to a d6, but the range is reduced to 10 feet.
- Glyph of Magnetized Doom. As a bonus action, you can move cloud of daggers up to 10 feet towards a creature, increased to 15 feet if the creature is wearing metal armor. The damage of cloud of daggers is reduced to 2d4.
Conjure Minor Elementals:
- Glyph of Elemental Affinity. Conjure minor elementals now has a casting time of 1 action. When you first summon the elementals, you gain resistance to one damage type of your choice: acid, cold, fire, or lightning while maintaining concentration on the spell. The duration of conjure minor elemental is reduced to 1 minute.
- Glyph of Acceptable Losses. When you are hit by an attack while concentrating on conjure minor elementals, you can use your reaction to redirect the attack’s damage to one of the conjured elementals instead, but the elementals are vulnerable to all damage.
Time to level up your conjuration spells with GLYPH – Conjuration
Be sure to check out the other volumes in the GLYPH series, and explore my other titles here: Other titles
This item is priced at $5.95
This item is produced by Erik Riise
This is an affiliate post.