An old Barovian manor house sits silently on the moors above the Luna River. Its silence masks a malevolent evil a deadly sentient fungal infection, bent on consuming and subjugating fresh victims. Can our heroes end this peril and uncover the secrets within the manor, or will they share the fate of Skullcap Hall?
The Fate of Skullcap Hall is a supplementary adventure for the Curse of Strahd campaign, but is easily adaptable for use in other settings. In this product you will find
- A one/two shot horror themed adventure suitable for characters of 7th 8th level.
- Additional background details for the swamp witch, Baba Lysaga, designed to give your players a better idea of her motivations and her relationship with Strahd before they arrive at her home in the swamp of Berez.
- Five unique types of monsters, designed to spread spores of infection and chaos.
- Two new puzzles to challenge your party.
- A unique weapon, The Sentry’s Hammer.