This supplement has 100 encounters and events for a hilly region in a fantasy setting, those areas that are not true mountains but which are also definitely of higher elevations. They range from encounters that can be used to enhance a journey, to the odd, the dangerous and those that are potential adventure hooks.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results
- Part of the hill is slate, and the ground has been cut away so that this can be harvested, making a deep hollow in the hillside.
- Part of the trail has been washed away in the rains. By the side of it are several tools and piles of gravel and stone that look (a Trifling Engineering skill roll) as if they’re being used to repair the path, though there is no one around.
- Part way up each hill is an opening in the side, sheathed with a carved stone block, circular in shape, though some of these have been shattered. The shattered stones used to block entrances to what are clearly tombs, and presumably the intact ones do the same (the open tombs are empty; the intact ones may still contain treasure and undead who would object to said treasure’s theft).
- Perched at the very summit of the hill is a conical stone cairn. The stones are different sizes, shapes and types, and it looks as if some of them have been brought from some distance away, as the stone is not local (an Average Lore (Geography) skill roll confirms).
- Protruding from the soil of the hills is the occasional piece of worked stone; pillars, pieces of roofs and fragments of walls. It looks almost as if the hills have enveloped huge, ancient buildings (a Normal Engineering skill roll suggests this is exactly the case).
One page is the front cover, one the front matter, half is ads and one the Open Game License.
The supplement is also available in the following versions 3Deep, Lore 100, Pathfinder and system neutral. You do not need all versions.
This item is priced at $ 1.49
This item is produced by Azukail Games
This is an affiliate post.