Mordhark is a fantasy game, like many, but one that relies on planning, improvisation, wit, and just a little bit of luck. There are no health points, there are no experience points, there are no levels, and there are no easy victories. Test yourself, build a career as a crafter, an adventurer, a leader, a holy man, a wielder of magic, a witch, or a mercenary. Fight kingdoms, beasts, undead, and the beyond itself, working towards the meta plot of saving Mordhark from ruin, or being its demise. The choice is yours.
The Mordhark rulebook includes
- An in depth summarization of the lore of the universe, and the planet Mordhark itself, the basics of the economy, as well as the people populating it and its regions
- Rules on the functions of stats, skills, and the multi system functionality of the game and its purpose
- Classes, archetypes, doctrines, and races for players to pick from
- A detailed combat system primarily reliant on narrative roleplay, mixed with armor ratings, penetration, wound variations, and critical strikes
- A magic system where spells are invented on the fly with an emphasis more on how magic is implemented within the world, than its mere functionality and mechanics
- A flexible crafting system for creating alchemy, potions, gear, and general items
- Arms and armor, with light, sturdy, and heavy armor types, as well as polearms, swords, axes, maces, and more
- Light and fast rules for large scale wars and battles
This game aims to satisfy the more hardcore fans of RPG’s with its ruthlessness and high level of lethality using a 1d100 custom variant system, though it also caters to those who prefer lighter RPG’s to roleplay narratively with in a familiar 1d20 style stat system, while also entertaining the more imaginitive with a 1d6 dice pool system for magic and its effects.
NOTE Character sheets are not included. They will be provided free of charge and released in association with the Mordhark rulebook
This item is priced at $ 20.00
This item is produced by Thux Cruo
This is an affiliate post.