A collection of pdfs for Running Baldur’s Gate as a sandbox including maps and a sandbox guide.
Created by a professional designer, this sandbox guide uses a very concise writing style with open ended hooks that can be interpreted in a variety of ways (although suggestions are provided).
It’s designed to be printed as an A5 booklet on a standard home printer. You can do this by printing the pdf file and selecting the booklet option. The resulting A4 pages can be folded to make a booklet, and stapled in the centre.
Baldur’s Gate maps
Labelled for clarity, these Maps are A3 but are still legible when printed in A4 size.
- Run Baldurs gate as a sandbox
- Use it as a basis for the beginning portion of Descent into Avernus
- Use it during and after the events of the Fall of Elturel
- Use it during and after the Avernus Rising campaign
- Use it as a base for your own adventures around the Sword coast
This bundle brings together a selection of locations and story hooks from various sources that feature Baldur’s Gate
- Baldur’s Gate Descent into Avernus
- Murder in Baldur’s Gate
- Baldur’s Gate City encounters
- Baldur’s Gate video game series, Developed by BioWare
It also includes some original content and locations to flesh the city out even further.
- Battle maps for key locations
- A visitor’s guide to Baldur’s Gate suitable for player use
- A template for producing your own copies of Baldur’s Mouth, a local newspaper