Knights of Lazarus presents a puzzle, unsolvable the first time through. The crew must discover the best tactics to combat specialized enemies, roleplay through encounters, and choose whether to retreat or push their luck through the dungeon, The Ship Canterbury.
Will your crew plan a heist? Or take the oath to join the Knights themselves? Whatever the choice the crew will discover the secrets of the order and the dangers of testing their boundaries.
Knights of Lazarus was designed to be easily woven into any campaign with 20 rumors and a dungeon built around regrouping and strategic planning for a successful heist. The Knights of Lazarus is written as a recurring faction for ongoing interactions after the dungeon crawling. Simple rule changes allow for variability for one shot play and a stand alone campaign setting.
Made for use with the Mothership RPG system and easily adapted to any OSR system or sci fi setting.
Knights of Lazarus is 60 full color pages, including
- 5 Dungeon Maps, with 50+ unique rooms.
- Distilled Dungeon Ruleset that fits on the inside cover with enough space for an Enemy Stat Reference Table. 3 Levels of Difficulty to best fit your group’s play style.
- Easy to use Automated Enemies. Players must outwit, outpace, and discover their weaknesses in order to complete a heist.
- 10 Specialized Enemies + 3 Forbidding Traps. Adversaries present a unique challenge, each threatening the crew’s resources. Managing ammunition and survival becomes increasingly difficult.
- 5 Recurring NPCs. Each with dedicated spreads and full page portraits. Knights of Lazarus NPCs are rich in detail, with backstories, motivations, and the ability to reveal rumors, offer amnesty, aid or even betray players.
- Variable play rules. Play a number of one shots, a stand alone campaign, or effortlessly integrate into larger campaigns with various rumors and interactions with the order.
- 20+ Rumors, 4 declassified secrets. A variety of story hooks and clues for players to engage with. Unveil xenotech artifacts and gradually reveal the dark truth of the order.
- 4+ Pages of random tables including a random knight generator. Create variety from spike studded armor and morningstar wielding death knights to tank legged jousters. Artifact tables produce flavorful books, coins, and relics that fetch loads of credits from the right buyer.
- Joining the Knights of Lazarus ruleset. Complete with post mission psych evaluations, 12+ missions, rank and wages, and warden notes for planning on eventual escape from the order.
- 4 Xenotech artifacts extrapolated from today’s brain stimulation technology. These powerful artifacts can relieve stress and enhance safety against failing saves, but they are easily misused without taking the time to discover how they work on humans.
Digital Assets! We care deeply about making our modules as easy to run as possible. Because of that we offer digital “artifacts” to hand players and full notebook PDFs that are easy to print at home. These 12 16pg PDFs give the warden (or players) a connected space to plan how to use or alter the NPCs or Maps or record the crew’s experience with them.
Print Settings for easy print notebooks
- Print on Both Sides (Flip on Short Edge)
- After printing you should be able to take the stack and fold in half, place a couple staples in the middle and start using.
This item is priced at $ 11.00
This item is produced by Marco Serrano
This is an affiliate post.