As the name suggests, this is a follow up pack on one of my personal favorite asset niches: Garden Assets. Like any followup pack, I had balance of things I wanted to do to expand the series as well as improve on the original. It’s possible I may have gone a little overboard as the final set here includes 350+ assets.
Garden Assets 2 ZIP Download
This set includes:
- A set of new bushes (I can’t stop myself from drawing foliage)
- New premade flowered shrubs
- New streamlined shrub sizes and shapes
- A lot of flowers varying in size, type, color, and arranged in different ways
- New streamlined hedge wall sizes and shapes
- Gardening tools! 2 new fence styles! A gazebo!
- More prefilled planters! New Hedge statues! Shrub Trees!
- New streamlined ferns/plants in various sizes and 6 varieties
- Seamless objects for making your own hedge walls and fences!
Additionally, as I’m want to do, got kinda into the example map, which I’ve dubbed the “Memorial to Maternal Fennorak“. I imagine it as a recessed center of a larger garden and features a statue to some kind of benevolent dragon legend (a statue I made for our six year assets and was too inspired by to not use immediately).
The Dungeondraft-ready conversion of Garden Assets 2 contains everything therein as an object within the mapmaking program. You’ll also find a major chunk of those objects as a colorable counterpart and importantly 4 paths for drawing your own fences (of both varieties) as well as 2 more sizes of hedges.
This item was published by someone else on Patreon. The link at the bottom will take you to the post.