This is a Roll20 VTT Module
Own the PDF? Click here to get a discount on the VTT Module!
Nestled at the base of Kelvin’s Cairn lies the Dwarven Valley
There the goodly dwarves of Icewind Dale have lived for centuries crafting fine weapons and armor. Looming on the eastern side of the valley lies the Halls of Black Ice, where an evil plagued the mind of many dwarves, culminating in a civil war. Recently, a new foe has found a home in these abandoned halls. With the help of some brave heroes, the dwarves may be able to reclaim these bountiful halls once more.
Little is written about the Dwarven Valley inIcewind Dale Rime of the Frostmaiden, though it was partially explored in Legacy of the Crystal Shard. This supplement toChapter 1 Ten TownsandChapter 2 Icewind Daleprovides an expansion of the Dwarven Valley and includes
- Expanded Dwarven Valley, including some NPCs, trade options, fungi, lore, and the Halls of Black Ice
- Additional Adventure Hooks, providing the characters with reasons to explore the Dwarven Valley.
- A New Dungeon Battlemap, providing a harrowing battle in the tunnels of the Halls of Black Ice.
As always, it is up to you how much of the content you want to use. It’s perfectly fine to use some parts of this supplement while discarding others, or simply let the ideas presented here inspire new ideas of your own.
This supplement assumes a party of 4–6 characters of 3rd level. More powerful parties will have an easier time with the challenges within. Suggestions for scaling for 2nd level characters are presented within.
Play with Less Prep!
This Roll20 version of Danger in the Dwarven Valleyincludes each adventure combined in a Roll20 module!
- All text laid out in easy to read, cross linked handouts, giving you all the information you need right at your fingertips
- All NPCs and creatures set up with character sheets including click to roll buttons for attacks, saves, and skills
- Every map set up for play, with pre placed tokens, GM layer information, and Dynamic Lighting support (requiresplus / pro subscription)
- Every rollable table ready to roll with single click Rollable Tables and Macros
- All tokens and handouts combined in a Art Pack in your Art Library, allowing you to use the art of this product in other games
Accessing Your Content
Compendium.You can access all of the rules, items, and creatures from this product in thein app compendium, as well as on theRoll20 web compendium.
Which Character Sheet should I use?All D&D 5e content on Roll20 uses the D&D 5e by Roll20 character sheet.
Bug Reports.If you are experiencing any other issues, please let us know on theHelp Center.
This item is priced at $4.99
This item is produced by Daniel Kahn
This is an affiliate post.