I want to loot all the dragons!
Available Now on Roll20!
When brave adventurers face the dangers of the world, they want something to show for it. This supplement provides individual loot for each monster in Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons, as well as a basic crafting and harvesting system that works well with 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons.
With this supplement, these brave adventurers will be able to craft the hide, teeth, and claws of their enemies into dangerous weapons and equipment that is sure to mark them as legendary heroes of the realm.
Examples of Loot
- 2d4 Vials of Lightning Essence. This essence crackles and glows in the dark, shedding bright light in a 10 foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 feet if not covered. Can be used as an additional material component when casting spells that deal lightning damage. When used in this way, you deal an additional 1d8 lightning damage when you cast the spell.
- 1d4 Vials of Draconian Poison Gas. As an action, you can throw this vial up to 30 feet away where it shatters in a cloud of gas. Each creature within 10 feet of where the vial landed must make a DC 14 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 4d6 poison damage and gains 1 level of exhaustion. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and doesn’t gain exhaustion.
Sapphire Dragon Wyrmling
- 1d6 Rations.
- 1d2 + 1 Sapphires. One sapphire can be sold for 1000 gp.
- 1d2 Sapphire Dragon Claws. Can be crafted into a dagger (150 gp, 9 days). On a hit, you deal an additional 1d6 thunder damage with this weapon.
- 1 Sapphire Dragon Fang. Can be crafted into a shortsword (150 gp, 9 days). On a hit, you deal an additional 1d6 thunder damage with this weapon.
- 1 Sapphire Dragon Hide. Can be crafted into a set of light armor (2500 gp, 60 days). While wearing this armor, you have resistance to lightning and thunder damage.
- 1d4 Sapphire Dragon Scales. If you have 20 scales, you can craft them into scale mail armor (2500 gp, 60 days). While wearing this armor, you have resistance to lightning and thunder damage.
- 1d4 Sapphire Dragon Teeth. One tooth can be used as the tip on an arrow or a crossbow bolt. Ranged attacks that use ammunition made from these teeth deal an additional 1d6 thunder damage on a hit. After the ammunition has been fired, it loses this property.
- 1d4 + 1 Sapphire Dragon Soles. Two soles can be crafted into a pair of slippers of spider climbing (DMG p. 200) (500 gp, 20 days).
- 1 Set of Young Sapphire Dragon Vocal Cords. Can be crafted into a flute (250 gp, 15 days). Once per day, you can play a special, high pitched tune on this flute, sending out a nearly inaudible sound in a 60 foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 12 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 2d10 thunder damage and is incapacitated until the end of its next turn. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and isn’t incapacitated.
This product was made for Roll20. If you want the PDF version,click here.
Check out the rest of the Monster Loot series, available on Roll20
… and the bundleHEREfor 50% off ALL Roll20 Monster Loot volumes!
Roll20 Conversion by Jeff Stevens Games
Check Out More of Our Other Releases Below!
This item is priced at $4.95
This item is produced by Anne Gregersen
This is an affiliate post.