This supplement has 100 ways to make non player characters more distinctive. They range from personalities to habits to styles of dress and appearance to occupations. The traits will work with NPCs in most genres, often with little or no tweaking.
This PDF supports Adobe layers and the page backgrounds and images can be disabled to make printing easier.
Here are some sample results
- Is in a position of minor power and authority and enjoys wielding both to the detriment of others.
- Is unable to meet the eyes of anyone they talk to, which gives them a shifty impression. They are in fact scrupulously honest and trustworthy.
- Is starting to go bald and hates the fact, and attempts to cover it up, often through the use of elaborate hairstyles or hats.
- Is very quiet when they move and frequently startles people by seemingly appearing out of nowhere.
- Lies about what they do for a living, making it sound like they have an interesting job, when they are a tax collector and don’t want anyone to find this out.
One page is the front cover, one the front matter and one is ads.
This item is priced at $ 1.49
This item is produced by Azukail Games
This is an affiliate post.