This 45 page issue is for Equipment in Gaming.
How can equipment be usine in narrative RPG gaming?
Is equipment just a prop and reward or can equipment affect the narrative of the characters, story, mood/atmosphere, and worldbuilding?
Why focus on equipment advice?
The answer depends on the type of game that you are planning.
If equipment is just a reward to you, then this book may not be for you.
However, for GMs that look to use equipment to support other story elements, this gook may be for you.
This is a guide book that is meant to aid a GM or solo game player in making creative content.
It’s meant to help give useful tips, make aware challenges, and inspirational ideas. Its generic enough for any genre.
What does this cover?
- What is an RPG, TTRPG, PC, and NPC
- Why is equipment?
- What is the difference between equipment and other similar terms?
- Why is equipment important in TTRPGs?
- 4 Ways equipment can affect the narrative
- 5 Things that equipment can reveal about characters
- 4 Ways that equipment can help move the story along
- 5 Things that equipment may enhance in the story’s mood and atmosphere
- 3 Aspects that equipment may help during worldbuilding
- 6 Ways to include equipment in your story
- A 1d12 Random Object table with details into each result.
- Jewelry, gem, collector’s items tables
- Modern metal prices to compare with traditional gaming coin values
This item is priced at $ 4.98
This item is produced by Ken Wickham
This is an affiliate post.