No blood, no body, no record of the airlock opening. Just gone. And that’s not the only unexplainable thing that’s been happening at Ypsilon 14… What is the alien material at the heart of the asteroid? What do the weird events around the base have to do with it? Who, if anyone, can be trusted? And can you make it out alive before you also disappear?
The Haunting of Ypsilon 14 is the first Mothership Pamphlet Module. It contains all the information you need to play an excellent one shot.
- A fully playable, ready to run one shot to drop into any sci fi RPG campaign
- A brand new, Roll20 exclusive map of the Ypsilon 14 mining base that features dynamic lighting effects
- A brand new invisible creature, spawned from a mysterious yellow substance
- A host of ten new NPCs to interact with
- Three audio files to use as props for the adventure! Two NPC recordings and a music track all to be used in game!
- A complete scenario fully converted into linked and searchable handouts.
- Full floor plans for the scenario, including GM only layer information.
- A relational map, showing the layout of the scenario in an easy to read flowchart format.
- Three audio log recordings built into the Roll20 Jukebox.
- Multiple player handouts.
- Tokens for all major NPCs.
- Complete, rollable character sheets for the scenario’s adversaries.
This adventure is suitable for characters of any level in a survival horror setting and is sure to pose a challenge to even the most battle hardened party.
Written by D G Chapman (GoGoGolf!, Bastard Magic, The Graverobber’s Guide) with layout by Sean McCoy (Mothership, Dead Planet, A Pound of Flesh).
This item is priced at $ 9.99
This item is produced by Tuesday Knight Games
This is an affiliate post.