Gallitop’s Gulch, like many of my maps, draws inspiration from a variety of places, but I think in particular I can point to some of Studio Ghibli’s work and a certain set of fey benefactors from the Tears of the Kingdom game for credit on this one. I set out wanting to do something a little quirkier/fun and imagined an herbalist/apothecary set in a remote location and operated by an “unusual” proprietor. After some rounds of sketching and inspirational research, Gallitop’s Gulch was born.
What’s included in the Download:
- Gallitop’s Gulch in high resolution, as previewed above
- A dormant variant, with everything else in place, but sans hands + mist
- A vacant variant, with everything else in place, but no Gallitop
- An unfurnished variant, with all signs of the apothecary gone
- A barren variant, with all flora gone as well, just rocks + water.
- Nighttime variants of all of the above!
- Gridded, gridless, and VTT-Compressed options for all of the above
- PNG files of Gallitop themselves, both in their elixir-brewing state and their dormant state, with or without shadow, and for both day and night palettes
This item was published by someone else on Patreon. The link at the bottom will take you to the post.