MUSHROOM CROSSING MAP PACK
Traverse a perilous mushroom bridge across the Underdark with this animated battle map. Choose from four variants normal, spider web, lightning, and glowing orbs. Beware the edge, where a misstep could send you plummeting.
- Four .jpg maps 40 x 30 (4000 x 3000)
- Four .webm files in v8 format for use in Fantasy Grounds
- Fantasy Grounds.mod file which has all of the maps, the grid data, and Fx
Do these maps work with Roll20/Foundry/XXX virtual tabletop?
You can import the JPG files into any system you use to play your games online that allows them, however, if you want to use the.mod filewith the grid and line of sight data you will need to use Fantasy Grounds Unity.
The webm v8 files sold here are specifically for use in fantasy grounds, all other places my maps are sold these are v9.
How do I use the .mod File?
- When you open up Fantasy Grounds Unity, before you load anything else up, click on the folder in the top left corner of your screen.
- This will open the place on your computer the Fantasy Grounds file are saved. Drag the .mod file into the folder called “modules”.
- Once you load your game, in the bottom right you should be able to choose Library —> Modules and choose the file you just added.
This item is priced at $4.99
This item is produced by Angela Bradley
This is an affiliate post.