It is February 1942 and as Japanese forces close in on the British stronghold of Singapore, Section M attempts to evacuate one of its foremost Asian experts, Colonel Horace Charles Farthingdale and his assistant, Ms. Marjory Weathers, plus a valuable archive of papers and artefacts to safety.
But during their flight to Darwin, Australia, their Short Flying Boat is attacked by Japanese fighters and after the Colonel and Ms. Weathers bail out, the plane makes a crash landing on an unnamed island in the Pacific.
Fortunately, Section M thought to provide an escort for the Colonel in the form of a group of agents and they survive the crash only to find themselves alone, low on weapons and equipment, and in the midst of hostile and uncharted territory,
Peril lurks everywhere on this jungle isle, including natural hazards, ferocious predators, and a roaming supernatural terror. They also face more conventional foes in the form of a contingent of rogue Japanese troops who, alongside a mysterious sorceress, have come to claim an ancient legacy.
Can the agents overcome the islands’ many dangers, rescue the Colonel, his assistant, plus their archive, thwart the Japanese and prevent the summoning of an army of howling demons who could tilt the war into Japan’s favour?
Find out in Danger Island, a new adventure of theAchtung! Cthulhu 2d20RPG!
- A 25 page adventure for 4 6 agents in both standard and printer friendly formats.
- A mix of exploration, combat and investigation to suit all play styles
- Experience new terror in the form the Oni demons
- A sandbox style adventure on a perilous isle featuring classic pulp elements
- Features maps to enhance the playing experience for both players and GMs with FREE Digital map pack
Requires the Achtung! Cthulhu 2d20 core books to run.
This item is priced at $ 7.50
This item is produced by Modiphius
This is an affiliate post.